Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Payment Terms
- Our policy is to collect payment upon purchase of product or agreement of service.
- For Paid Subscriptions: credit card information will be gathered and processed upon agreement of charges.
- Monthly Subscriptions and/or installments are on a month-to-month basis and provide User Access to the specified TESA Library depending on purchase option selected.
- The subscription/installment fee automatically renews on the same date of each corresponding month (example if purchased on March 22nd, renewal date is April 22nd). If renewal is on final date of month with no corresponding date, the renewal will be on the final date of the next month (January 31, 2008 subscription renews on February 29, 2008)
- Receipts for all payments will be available upon request and sent via email
- Installment and subscription fees are non-refundable
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only guaranteed for initial term; monthly subscriptions renew at the full subscription rates
- Transactions disputed through cardholder services shall incur a fee of no less than $200 or the disputed order amount plus fees (whichever is greater). Fee shall be payable to Cosmo Logic LLC.
- TESA reserves the right to permanently suspend any user account when the user has a disputed a transaction. This includes termination of any "Lifetime" licenses.
- TESA may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that TESA provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription
- TESA may terminate the subscription and these Terms if unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information
- Right of Access to the TESA Library granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees
- There is a 7 day money back guarantee on courses that do not have preview videos available.
- The 7 day guarantee is voided if more than if 50% of the available training pages are viewed. All refunds are subject to the discretion of Simulate.Energy. Refunds will not be given when products are used repeatedly with the intent of getting free use of products during the 7 day period. This exception exists for those few people who try to abuse our refund policy.
- 7 day guarantee is not applicable for bundle or all access products and refunds shall be at the discretion of TESA
- Anyone using a coupon code by fraudulent means will have their access terminated without refund.
- All guarantees are voided in the event of a breach of our Terms and conditions.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials, via internet browser cache (information or software) from TESA's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials or login information to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server without our consent.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Payment and Refund Policy
All payments and access is subject to payment and refund policy